It’s important to us that we are as accessible as possible to everyone. We offer a full range of Captioned, Relaxed, Audio Described and British Sign Language Interpreted Performances for selected productions. If you’d like to find out more about what these definitions mean and what will be provided, please click on the boxes at the bottom of the page.
Here is a list of our upcoming assisted performances:
- Wednesday 20 September, 7:30pm. - BSL interpreted by Julie Fletcher. Post show discussion is also BSL interpreted.
- Thursday 21 September, 7:30pm - Captioned
- Friday 22 September, 7:30pm - Audio Described
- Friday 29 September, 7.30pm - BSL interpreted by Steven Conlon
- Saturday 30 September, 2:30pm - Captioned
- Saturday 30 September, 7:30pm - Audio Described
- Thursday 14 December @ 2pm - BSL interpreted by Julie Fletcher and Audio Described
- Friday 12 January 2018 @ 7pm - Captioned
- Saturday 13 January 2018 @ 12 noon - Audio Described and Captioned
- Sunday 14 January 2018 @ 12 noon - BSL interpreted by Julie Fletcher
- Thursday 18 January 2018 @ 10am – Relaxed
For all performances there is an infra-red induction loop fitted in the Harrogate Theatre auditorium, compatible with a ‘T’ switch on your hearing aid. Neck loop receivers are available to borrow during any show. These can be used with or without a hearing aid. If you wish to use a Neck Loop Receiver please inform a member of staff. If your hearing maybe isn’t what it once was – have a gander at our Captioned Performances.
For more information about our accessible performances or to speak to our team about accessible tours of the building, please call us on 01423 502 116 or email firstname.lastname@example.org