It’s important to us that we are as accessible as possible to everyone. We offer a full range of Captioned, Relaxed, Audio Described and British Sign Language Interpreted Performances for selected productions. If you’d like to find out more about what these definitions mean and what will be provided, please click on the boxes at the bottom of the page.
Here is a list of our upcoming assisted performances:
- Thursday 18 January 2018 @ 10am – Relaxed
Live audio description and BSL interpreting by the cast during every performance. Touch tours of the set and costumes are offered at 6:30pm every day, except for Monday 19 February, please book with box office or online.
- Wednesday 21 February 2018 @ 7:30pm - Captioned
- Thursday 22 February 2018 after show - BSL interpreted post show discussion
- Friday 23 February 2018 @ 7:30pm - Captioned
- Saturday 24 February 2018 @ 2:30pm - Captioned
Live audio description, captioning and BSL interpreting by the cast during every performance.
- Wednesday 9 May 2018 @ 7:30pm - Captioned
- Saturday 12 May 2018 @ 2:30pm - Audio Described and BSL interpreted by Steven Conlon
- Friday 1 June 2018 @ 2pm - Relaxed
- Wednesday 20 June 2018 @ 7:30pm - BSL interpreted by Steven Conlon
- Saturday 23 June 2018 @ 2:30pm - Audio Described and BSL interpreted by Steven Conlon
For all performances there is an infra-red induction loop fitted in the Harrogate Theatre auditorium, compatible with a ‘T’ switch on your hearing aid. Neck loop receivers are available to borrow during any show. These can be used with or without a hearing aid. If you wish to use a Neck Loop Receiver please inform a member of staff. If your hearing maybe isn’t what it once was – have a gander at our Captioned Performances.
For more information about our accessible performances or to speak to our team about accessible tours of the building, please call us on 01423 502 116 or email email@example.com