We offer a range of Captioned, Relaxed, Audio Described and British Sign Language Interpreted performances for selected productions. Some of the Box Office team speak BSL and perform as our Audio Describers. If you would like to find out more about what these definitions mean and what will be provided, please click on the boxes at the bottom of the page.
Here is a list of our upcoming assisted performances:
- Fri 29 May at 2pm - Relaxed Performance
- Sun 5 July - Captioned Performance
- Thu 9 July - Audio Described Performance
- Sat 19 Sept at 2.30pm - Audio Described Performance
- Sat 26 Sept at 2.30pm - BSL Interpreted Performance
- Sat 3 Oct at 2.30pm - Captioned Performance
- Fri 11 Dec at 7pm - BSL Interpreted and Audio Described
- Sat 12 Dec at 12noon - Captioned Performance
- Wed 16 Dec at 5pm - Relaxed Performance
- Sun 3 Jan at 12noon - Captioned Performance
- Thu 7 Jan at 10am - Relaxed Performance
- Sat 9 Jan at 12noon - Audio Described Performance
For all performances there is an infra-red induction loop fitted in the Harrogate Theatre auditorium, compatible with a ‘T’ switch on your hearing aid. Neck Loop Receivers are available to borrow and can be used with or without a hearing aid. If you wish to use one please ask a member of staff when you arrive, and they will show you how it works. If your hearing maybe isn’t what it once was – have a gander at our Captioned Performances.
For more information about our accessible performances please call us on 01423 502 116 or email firstname.lastname@example.org