Booking at Harrogate Theatre
Harrogate Theatre Box Office is based at Harrogate Theatre, Oxford Street, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG1 1QF.
Managed by Harrogate (White Rose) Theatre Trust Ltd, Registered Charity No. 225342.
The Box Office is open 10am to 4pm Tuesday to Saturday, where our friendly staff are ready to help in person or over the phone. (closed for Bank Holidays)
Phone: 01423 502116
Email: [email protected].
Online: Booking available online 24 hours a day 365 days a year. E-tickets are emailed to your inbox.
If you are having trouble booking online, please read this article about cookies which might help resolve the issue.
For ease we strongly recommend you set up an account with us. It is easy to do online, and you will use your email address and a password you set. Once created all of your e-tickets will be shown there ready for you to print off or show on your device at your chosen event. You can also keep track of any credit you have available and update your contact preferences at any time.
We accept all major credit/debit cards except American Express.
We accept Harrogate Theatre Gift Certificates. These can be exchanged for any event on sale on our website. Certificates are valid for 18 months and can be purchased from the Box Office. The recipient can enter the voucher number at the payment point and the amount will be automatically deducted from their basket, or they can call the Box Office with the voucher number.
Concessions are limited and allocated at the management’s discretion. Please note, not all concessions are available for all performances, they are clearly shown on the price list for each show online.
Where available the following groups are eligible for discount tickets on some productions.
- Children Under 16.
- Students – over 16 and still at school or in full time education.
- Senior Citizen – over 60’s
- IBA – anyone receiving unemployment or disability benefits.
- Babe In Arms – Unless otherwise stated, children under 18 months old go free, if they will sit on an adult’s lap throughout the performance.
- Disabled – Every disabled patron is entitled to a free companion seat even if there is no disabled reduction. These are available by calling the Box Office on 01423 502116.
Group rates and discounts
All group rates will be applied at the basket stage before payment. If you have a promotion code, please enter it when prompted for the discount to be applied.
Notes for you
- Tickets are valid only when issued by Harrogate Box Office or an authorised agent. Any queries about tickets issued by an agent e.g. Ticketmaster should be directed to them.
- Strobe lighting, smoke effects and gunshots are sometimes used in productions; details are posted on the show page on the website.
- Latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance.
- We are a nut free venue and we do not allow any nut-based products into the building to protect our staff and visitors with allergies.
- Please check your ticket details carefully to ensure you know the correct venue details.
Some of our ticket prices include a £2 per ticket levy, which we call our Future Stages Levy (FSL).
We also have a new levy and prices include a £3 per ticket charge. This we call our Charity Future Stages Levy (CFSL)
100% of this levy is retained by Harrogate (White Rose) Theatre Trust Ltd – a registered charity no. 225342 – to contribute to essential building maintenance, the upkeep and upgrade of vital equipment, investment in essential technology and in training our team to ensure we can deliver the best possible experience to our customers. We use this money to ensure we can keep abreast of developments in the arts, actively seek out and bring exceptional performing arts to Harrogate, inspire our local young people, and to help safeguard our future existence for generations to come.
As a receiving venue – with the exception of our annual pantomime and Rep Season – around 80% of all ticket money goes directly to companies and promoters. We therefore rely on other income streams such as the Future Stages Levy to ensure we can keep opening our doors and adding significant value to the local economy and to our community.
Please note, the ticket levy is in-line with current industry practice for theatres and other venues.
Ts & Cs
Please click here for our Terms and Conditions.