Coronavirus & Harrogate Theatre
As we continue to monitor the UK Government updates and advice, Harrogate Theatre will now be closed until at least 1st May 2020. This will be reviewed again the week prior and we will update this statement again then.
If you have a ticket for a performance during this period, please bear with us. We will be in touch with you in due course and you don't need to contact us.
We take our responsibility to take care of our team and our community very seriously. We will continue to take whatever steps are needed to protect people, particularly the most vulnerable, whilst simultaneously fighting for the survival of Harrogate Theatre during these incredibly challenging times.
We would like to remind you to continue following the standard advice:
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- Always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
- If you feel unwell (a new continuous cough OR a temperature of 37.8 degrees or above) stay home, isolate and visit https://111.nhs.uk/service/covid-19 or call 111 for advice
Consult the Public Health England website for the latest and most current information and advice
- When shows are cancelled your customer account will be credited and you will have the option to hold the credit on your account, or donate all or part of the amount to the Harrogate Theatre Emergency Appeal.
- When shows are rescheduled your tickets will remain valid for the new date. If you cannot make the new date your customer account will be credited and you will have the option to hold the credit on your account, or donate all or part of the amount to the Harrogate Theatre Emergency Appeal.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
The Team at Harrogate Theatre