Did you know in 2017 Harrogate Theatre:
- 132,000 tickets were sold through our boxoffice enabling us to reach a turnover of £3.1m.
- This delivers and economic impact on Harrogate District of £17.3m.
- 370 performances have takenplace, and 431 Hive workshops were held covering drama, singing and playwriting for young people.
- We have 12 supported associate productions with 8 creative producers.
- Enabling 54 venues to be reached on national tours with our associate partners.
As a registered charity Harrogate (White Rose) Theatre Trust relies on the support of sponsors, trusts and foundations and individual donors to enable us to continue to deliver an exciting and varied entertainment programme.