“In terms of bang for your buck, sponsoring the arts is the best way to attract influential people” - The Times
Help us take some Christmas magic out to those who aren't well enough to visit us this panto season.
At Harrogate Theatre we are working on a very exciting project to deliver a livestream of our popular Christmas Pantomime to patients, staff and their families at Harrogate and District NHS Foundation Trust this December. However, we're falling short on our funding target and we need your help.
You may be aware of the National Theatre and their NT Live broadcast into cinemas? Well, we will be using the latest UltraHD camera and sound technology to enable the live broadcast of Jack and the Beanstalk from the Theatre to be relayed to:
- Children’s wards
- Waiting areas for patients and across using screens throughout the hospitals
- Staff who are working over the Christmas period
- The lecture theatres of Harrogate Hospital and Ripon Hospital for families and friends
We will also be making the broadcast available to Hospices and Adult Social Care Homes in North Yorkshire. This will also be via a weblink and the broadcast can be projected onto screens, and also be watched on TV, tablets and handheld devices.
We don’t want anyone to miss out on the festive fun this Christmas and in each location we plan to have dedicated staff, food and drink for all the patients and their families to enjoy.
Angela Schofield, Chair of Harrogate and District NHS Foundation Trust is thrilled with this proposal: "I am delighted that we are able to work closely with Harrogate Theatre to turn this idea into a reality and make such a positive difference for patients, their relatives and our staff. We know how popular the pantomime is and it’s fantastic that community organisations can come together in this way”
How You Can Help
The technology and the team needed to do this costs money, and this is where you come in. To deliver this live broadcast we are looking for financial support of £25,000, either from one organisation or from a group of supporters and individuals. We have already received some support towards this but we are short of our target and we want to keep our promise to our local families this Chrismas.
Sponsorship benefits will be dependent on the level of support, but benefits of a donation could include:
- Full branding and company logo on the stream.
- We would provide full partnership and advertising credits on posters, handbills, programmes and banners across the Harrogate area.
- A full marketing support package for on and off-line visibility.
- An online trailer and advertising on our site, plus ticket branding for the 5 week run. This would also sit alongside the press, PR and editorial opportunities it would provide.
- Complimentary sponsor tickets.
- A co-producer credit for your organisation
The stream will also be available to our partners, Harrogate and District NHS Foundation Trust for free this Christmas.
Can you help us make this a reality? To get involved in the project and make a real difference in Harrogate this Christmas, please contact: email@example.com.