February 24, 2022
Keeping You Safe To Enjoy Our Performances
Update February 2022
In line with the Government’s guidance and to ensure the safety of the public, Harrogate Theatre has updated our Keeping You Safe Policy accordingly.
To keep you, our staff and performers safe:
- We request using e-tickets wherever possible to reduce physical contact.
- We encourage the use of face coverings, unless exempt, in all areas of our venues, except whilst eating and drinking. This includes within the auditorium. Face coverings will be available on the door if you require one.
Harrogate Theatre will continue to monitor the situation and update our policy in line with any further changes in line with Government Covid 19 Regulations.
We work alongside The Society of London Theatre (SOLT) & UK Theatre’s “See it Safely” campaign guidelines and offer sanitiser, temperature checks.
If we need to cancel a performance for any reason you will be notified as soon as possible via email. Please ensure your customer record is up to date so you receive this information promptly.
Our staff and performers are all following this guidance to make sure we can entertain everyone this spring season. The safety of you, our audience and our staff is our primary concern.
Thank you for your continued kindness, patience and understanding.
We have been ‘See It Safely’ approved
We have been granted the use of Society Of London Theatre & UK Theatre’s ‘See It Safely’ mark. The mark certifies that we are complying with the latest Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, to ensure the safety of our staff and audiences. You can find out more about the measures theatres have been putting in place here: https://officiallondontheatre.com/see-it-safely/
*Please be aware that these measures will be subject to change as we continue to follow UK government guidelines. Please check back regularly to make sure you have the most up to date information.*
Harrogate Theatre have the following COVID-19 safety measures in place at all our venues for the safety of our audiences and staff:
- Perspex screen dividers will be at our Box Office and Bars.
- All high traffic touch point areas are cleaned regularly.
- Anti-viral decontamination units are in operation every day.
- Where possible there will be multiple entrances for patrons to reduce crowding in the theatre foyer.
- Hand sanitiser stations in prominent areas and at every entrance.
- All areas deep cleaned regularly.
- Face coverings are encouraged to be worn by all staff and visitors.
- Wherever possible, windows and doors will be open to allow fresh air to circulate.
- Relevant signage and instructions are displayed clearly.
- Contactless payment available for all purchases.
- Additional staff will be on hand to help visitors navigate their way at each venue.
- Toilets are regularly cleaned. Patrons are asked to observe , signage and any one-way systems and wash hands before and after using the toilet facilities.
If you have covid symptoms please think about your community before attending a performance.
We look forward to welcoming you!
The Harrogate Theatre TeamBack to all News